EDC has worked with an advisory board to develop “state of the state” white papers looking at areas of importance in engaging women veterans in STEM careers which we released via a webinar series that took place from October 13 – November 17, 2020. The webinar recordings and PowerPoint presentations are available below. To view and download the white papers, visit our Reports and Research page. March 2-5, 2021 we hosted a virtual convening to examine how to leverage the unique strengths of women veterans to address barriers to their (re) engagement in the STEM workforce.
WEBINAR SERIES RECORDINGS AND POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
- October 13, 2020, 3:30 – 4:30 EST: Introduction to the Project and Engaging and Retaining Women Veterans in the STEM Workforce Summary White Paper: Webinar recording and PowerPoint
- October 20, 2020, 3:30 – 4:30 EST: Women Veteran Transitions to Civilian Workforce: Webinar recording and PowerPoint
- October 27, 2020, 3:30 – 4:30 EST: STEM Workforce Development for Women Veterans: Webinar recording and PowerPoint.
- November 10, 2020, 3:30 – 4:30 EST: STEM Education for Women Veterans: Webinar recording and PowerPoint.
- November 17, 2020, 3:30 – 4:30 EST: Women Veteran Health & Well-being: Webinar recording and PowerPoint